Flashlight Tour De Force
Renowned in the EDC world for their innovative spinners and high-performance firearm accessories, Mechforce has leveraged their cutting-edge expertise in the creation of the juggernaut that is the Mechtorch EDC Flashlight.
Engineered for maximum performance in the most compact of forms, the Mechtorch pocket EDC flashlight is powered by a single 18350 battery and puts out up to 1,300 lumens (talk about a fire-breather!). The triple Nichia 219CT warm white emitters, which are made in Japan, mimics sunlight and render colors more accurately, letting you see better in the dark.
Housed in a precision-machined solid titanium body that boasts the highest strength-to-weight ratio, the Mechforce Mechtorch flashlight spares no expense in the pursuit for flashlight dominance. It seamlessly incorporates the best components available - from a hardened dual AR coated, 99% transmittance Japanese glass, Carclo 10507 LED Optic, a shockproof suspension design as well as the Dr Jones H17Fx Driver that's the most advanced flashlight driver in existence. You get the drift.
A 3D CNC machined titanium pocket clip and 16 tritium vial slots for further personalization completes this flashlight tour de force. If you're in the market for something that will reign supreme when night falls, the Mechforce Mechtorch EDC Pocket Flashlight is yours to command.
- LEDs: 3X Nichia Warm White 219CT LEDs (Made in Japan) mounted on copper PCB
- Lens: Carclo 10507 LED Optic
- Glass: Hardened dual AR coated, 99% transmittance Japanese glass
- Green GID Shim included (Glow in the dark)
- Waterproof IPX7 rated
- Battery: Single 18350 (included)
- Dual QLITE springs, shockproof suspension design
- Material: Full Titanium alloy including, front cap, radiator body, battery tube, and clip.
- 3D CNC machined titanium pocket clip
- 16 Tritium Vial slots (Tritium Vials NOT included)
- Weight: 4.0 OZ with battery inside
Turbo Version Driver Specifications:
- H17Fx Driver w/ lucidrv2 - 7135 + FET
- Designed by DrJones, this driver is one of the most advanced flashlight driver currently exist
- Triple-channel output (2 X 7135 channels, 1 X FET chancel)
- Temperature sensor with full thermal control and protection
- Full user programmable
- Off-Time Memory
- Mode locking
- Battery monitoring
- Voltage indicator
- Capable of power three LEDs to 1,300 Lumens
Lite Version Driver Specifications:
- Fixed modes including, low, mid, high, turbo, strobe and battery low warning
- Capable of power three LEDs to 1,000 Lumens
- 1X Mechforce Mechtorch EDC Flashlight, Titanium, Stonewashed
- 1X Efest 18350 Rechargeable Battery
- User manual
- Premium packaging box with exclusive stickers
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.