Baby Monster with a Big Bite
This Pre-Order will ship in late 2023. Please note that if you place a pre-order, along with other items, they will all ship together with the pre-ordered item. Thank you!
With an allure similar to that of our dear, green friend Grogu - the Baby Nessie is here to steal your heart and your pocket. An evolution of its larger predecessor, the Baby Nessie gets back closer to its traditional, slip-joint roots.
Don't let the smaller stature of the Urban EDC Baby Nessie fool you, as its bite is definitely larger than its bark. This M390 blade has a generous belly for slicing and dicing, while the sharp point also allows the user to perform precision work. On the opposite end, you can choose from three different handle variations. Choose micarta if you like a more weathered patina look over time - or opt-in for our seigaiha engraved titanium for a steadfast, lightweight option.
Like its namesake, the Nessie is often whispered about, but never confronted. Be sure to claim your spot for one of these while you have the chance - before they disappear back into the abyss.
- Made exclusively for and in conjunction with Urban EDC Supply
- Evolution of the original Nessie slipjoint designed by TJ Traylor
- Built like a tank (or a sea monster)
- M390 blade
- Titanium thumb studs
- Titanium backspacer
- Titanium liners
- Milled titanium clip
- Skeletonized, milled-out insides on Ti scales for weight reduction (on all versions)
- Micarta scales have an internal liner for supporting stability
- Sleek Kukri-inspired blade shape
- Perfectly tuned detent
- Sturdy titanium frame-lock construction
- Hidden Chris Taylor x Urban EDC Compass collaboration logo
- Full length: 6.25" (15.875 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.56" (6.5024 cm)
- Blade Stock: .125" (0.3175 cm)
- Closed length: 3.625" (9.2075 cm)
- G10 and Micarta Weight: 3.5oz
- Titanium Weight: 4 oz
- Made in China
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us