The Ice Breaker
As featured on Gear Patrol — a much-awaited collaboration between custom knife designer Brian Efros and Alliance Designs, the Ice Lite is an ultra-sleek high-performance EDC folder that's designed to take on the toughest of tasks with ice-cold precision.
Immediately noticeable on the Brian Efros and Alliance Designs Ice Lite is the razor-sharp RWL-34 stainless steel blade that features a pronounced belly and tip for slicing and precision cuts. Dual thumb studs ensure instant ambidextrous deployment, while the solid titanium handles offer maximum lightweight performance and an assured grip in hand. Rounding things off, a matching sculpted pocket clip allows for deep and secure tip-up carry.
Born and bred in the Midwest and with the Rocky Mountains as his proving ground, Brian knows the exacting value of high-quality tools and gear. As such, his perfectionism extends to every aspect of the Ice Lite, which is as flawlessly functional as they get. Add one stainless-steel blade knife to your everyday carry today and never be caught unprepared ever again.
- Original design by Brian Efros
- RWL-34 stainless steel blade knife
- Solid bead-blasted titanium handles
- Carbidized Lock Face (just like the custom)
- Rides on bearings for smooth deployment
- Dual thumb studs for ambidextrous deployment
- Overall length: 6.92" (15.87 cm)
- Blade length: 2.89" (6.35 cm)
- Handle length: 4.12"(9.52 cm)
- Weight: 118 grams
- Manufactured in China
Note: This folding knife is on Last Call and is therefore final sale.
Have a question? Contact us.