Tiny and Mighty
The Muyshondt Maus Mk. I is a flashlight with a difference. Eschewing trends and fads - the Maus is an exercise in precise minimalism and functionality. It's designed to be the best keychain flashlight available - and it is exactly that.
The Maus is incredibly small and compact. This makes it perfect for your keychain carry, and it'll disappear into your watch pocket. It'll barely add any weight or bulk to your carry, and you'll not notice that it's there until you need it.
Despite its diminutive size, the Maus puts out 60 lumens of beautifully tinted High-CRI (color rendering index) light. The high-CRI light helps you see better and render colors much more accurately.
As with all of Enrique Muyshondt's creations, the Maus is beautifully crafted to the highest of standards. All electrical contacts are gold-plated for maximum conductivity. The custom designed parabolic reflector produces a flawless beam, and there's even a unique stowaway tail milled into the rear of the case. This allows for the key ring to be stowed away securely when not in use, while still enabling tail standing functionality.
Smaller than small, bright for its size, and simply superior, if you want the absolute finest keychain flashlight that is built to last a lifetime - this is it. If you want something that is carefully thought out and meticulously crafted, you will want to get yourself a Muyshondt Maus Mk. I.
- Cut from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- 2 modes: 1/60 lumens
- Bead blasted and Type lll hardcoat anodized for durability
- High-CRI Nichia 219B LED for superior color rendering
- Precision machined parabolic reflector for flawless beam
- Custom designed light engine for optimum efficiency
- Gold-plated electronics for maximum conductivity
- Double-AR coated borosilicate glass lens
- Rapid twist operation
- O-ring sealed for water resistance
- Compact N cell
- Batteries Included: No
- 0.57" (Diameter) x 2.1" (Length)
- 3 colors available (Desert Tan, Deep Indigo, Midnight Black)
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.