Built to Thrive
Named after Mount Logan, the highest mountain in Canada, the Logan is the bigger, burlier brother to the svelte Peak Eiger. Running on a CR123 cell, it also packs more power and is built to thrive in the harshest and most demanding of scenarios.
Designed with the professional in mind, the Logan is shock and water-resistant courtesy of the thermal epoxy sealed heads. It also has unrivaled light output to battery run-time due to its perfectly designed and highly efficient circuitry.
Most notably, the Peak LED Logan flashlight uses Quantum Tunneling Composite (QTC) Technology for variable light output. This allows you infinite variability from the lowest of lows to maximum output. Not only do you get complete control with the QTC, mechanically it’s also the simplest and most reliable feature on the market today.
Further adding to its reputation as the most reliable flashlight ever made, all openings on the Logan are O-Ring sealed, the protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch-resistant material, and the positive battery contacts are made of solid brass.
For the LEDs, you’ve got a choice between the Cree XPG Cool White, Neutral White or High-CRI. For maximum output, the Cool White is your go-to. If you prefer a warmer beam that render colors more accurately, the High-CRI option is for you. If you have no preference, you can't go wrong with the Neutral White.
You can also choose from a range of materials. Go for brass if you want something with more heft and enjoy a nice patina. For sheer toughness, the stainless steel Logan cannot be beaten. And if you want something lightweight and strong, aluminum is the way to go.
Entirely designed and machined in the USA, the Peak LED Logan flashlight will prove to be a rock-solid partner to your everyday adventures.
Note: Momentary Switch add-on available here.
- Cree XPG white LED with three different white tint outputs: Cool White, Neutral White, and High CRI
- Choose from HA Aluminum (Black), Brass, or Stainless Steel
- Electronics are exclusively potted in Thermal Epoxy for reliability, shock and water resistance
- All openings are O-Ring sealed for water resistance
- Protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material
- Positive battery contacts are made of solid brass
- Engineered to use all different battery chemistries: Alkaline, Lithium primary, Lithium Ion Rechargeable RCR123 or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Simple twist on/off mechanism for ease of use
- Detachable keychain configuration
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- Weight (with battery inside): HA Aluminum - 52 grams, Brass - 96 grams, Stainless Steel - 90 grams
This Peak LED Solutions Logan flashlight is backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.