Over the past few years, RovyVon has proven time and time again that they are masters at their game. When it comes to making compact firebreathers – no one does it better. And the RovyVon A23 Pro takes it a step further as they push the boundaries with new and exciting materials.
When it comes to flashlights, enthusiasts are always faced with the dilemma between titanium and aluminum. Titanium is stronger, but aluminum is a touch lighter and has better heat dissipation. With the new aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum alloy on the A23 Pro – you no longer have to pick sides.
Commonly used for high-stress high-stress applications like aircraft fittings, shafts, and even missile parts, 7075 aluminum is stronger than the usual 6063 aluminum without any added weight or bulk, and it maintains excellent heat dissipation (critical for any high-powered pocket flashlight).
Speaking of being high-powered, the RovyVon A23 Pro has a maximum output of 1000 lumens with the CREE XP-L HD V6 (6500K) LED, and 700 lumens on the Nichia 219C R9050 (4500K) LED. Both LEDs boasts great color rendition and accuracy (to help you see better in the dark), with the CREE XP-L at 70 CRI and the Nichia 219C at 90CRI.
Oh, and did we mention that it's all within a package barely bigger than your finger at 76mm in length and weighing in at only 1.79oz. To top it off, an upgrade with the surface anodization (65um thick) ensures that this bad boy can take a beating and keep on shining. If you're looking for one of the toughest, brightest and smallest EDC flashlight available today – it's time to see the light with the RovyVon A23 Pro.
*Note: Surface anodization on the Nichia 219C is more satin, while the CREE XP-L has a more bead-blasted finish.
- Small, compact and unreasonably bright aluminum flashlight
- Stronger aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum alloy
- Harder and thicker surface anodization (65um)
- CREE XP-L HD V6 (6500K) cool white, max 1000 lumens, 70 CRI
- Nichia 219C R9050 (4500K) neutral white, max 700 lumens, 90 CRI
- Dimension: 2.99” (7.59cm) x 0.85” (2.16cm)
- Weight: 1.79oz
- Rechargeable 600mAh 951545 lithium polymer battery
- Max runtime: 72 hours
- IP68 equivalent water resistance
- Comes with stainless steel pocket clip
- Includes paracord, lanyard, and stainless steel key ring
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.