No-nonsense Pocket Tool
Always looking for a way to get inside your beer? The Anso NOBS is made for you. Designed by legendary knife maker, Jens Anso of Denmark, the NOBS is a no-nonsense pocket tool dedicated to the art of popping open your favorite beverages.
Custom designed and CNC-milled from solid titanium, the Anso NOBS is light and svelte enough to ride unnoticed on your keychain carry, while still being robust enough to pop open tops with ease.
Ultra-compact and uber-sleek, the stylish Anso NOBS is available in a range of finishes from the classic stonewash to a vibrant blue anodized finish. Whichever you end up with, you can be sure that you have got in your hands one of the most capable and well-designed pocket tool ever created.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- CNC-milled from 6Al4V Titanium
- Bottle opener function
- Available in a range of finishes
- Dimensions: Length - 2.13" (5.4 cm), Width 1." (2.6 cm), Height - .15" (.4 cm)
- Weight: .04 0z (18 grams)
- Made in Denmark by Jens Anso
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.