The driving force behind KM Designs, custom knife maker Kirk Mayberry is a lifelong mechanic and dedicated gear head at heart. With a focus on purpose-driven tools, the KM Designs Loki is the embodiment of a high-performance, hot-rodded everyday blade that looks as good as it cuts.
True to form, the KM Designs Loki features a unique and robust CPM154 blade that excels at both heavy-duty tasks as well as precision cuts. The solid titanium frame is amazingly lightweight yet durable, while the stonewashed finish enhances its wear resistance while imparting a distinctively utilitarian aesthetic.
In addition, the Loki boasts custom titanium standoffs, pivot screws and Zirconium collars for maximum performance. A fiery comet milling adds a subtle but impactful accent to the proceedings and completes this beautifully compact and competent blade in blazing style.
- CPM154 stainless steel blade
- Stonewashed titanium handles
- Titanium standoffs, pivot screws, and pocket clip
- Zirconium collars
- Overall Length: 6.06" (15.39 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.56" (6.50 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.02" (2.59 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.20" (0.50 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.35" (8.50 cm)
- Handle Width: 1.00" (2.54 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.51" (1.29 cm)
- Weight: 99.22 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.