A cut above the rest
A cut above the competition, the Serge Panchenko Bean Mid-Tech is designed by none other than Serge Panchenko, with manufacturing assistance provided by Millit Knives in Idaho. Serge himself inspects and quality controls every single one in his Sacramento shop before it gets his stamp of approval and makes its way over to you.
Bearing the distinct Panchenko design touches, the Serge Panchenko Bean Mid-Tech is a unique slip joint and flipper hybrid. The strong detent makes the flipping action fast, snappy, and authoritative, while the non-locking ball detent system allows the Bean Mid-Tech to be legally carried in more localities (which is always a good thing).
On the cutting edge, it features a nifty 2" blade with a rugged stonewashed finish and extended flipper tang. The titanium scales and back side offer a maximum strength-to-weight ratio, while the matching pocket clip makes for easy and secure carry.
What's more, these one-of-a-kind Bean Mid-Techs each come with a gorgeous copper inlay and silver Menuki sculpture. For the curious, the Menuki is the metal fitting of the iconic Japanese sword or katana. Each sculpture is meticulously crafted and adds much personality and character to your blade.
Beautifully balanced and incomparably iconic, the Serge Panchenko Bean Mid-Tech is simple sophistication at its finest. For an everyday carry blade in an urban setting, you’ll be hard-pressed to find something that will bring you as much enjoyment as well as functionality. Treat yourself to one before they sell out completely!
- Copper inlay and silver Menuki sculpture
- Nitro-V steel
- Non-locking slip joint mechanism
- Extended flipper for easy deployment
- Snappy detent for great flipping action
- Titanium handles and pocket clip
- Different inlays to choose from
- Blade length: 2.00" (5.08 cm)
- Cutting edge: 1.75" (4.445 cm)
- Closed length: 3.25" (8.255 cm)
- Overall length: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
- Blades have done by Millit Knives in Idaho, USA
- Handle and inlay work done by Serge in Sacramento, USA