It doesn't get better than this. Inspired by 19th century English Jack knives, the swayback pattern is not only incredibly stylish with its gentle curves but it's also an incredibly functional cutting tool that rode in the pockets of our forefathers.
Combining the best of old and new, the Spyderco Swayback is an unprecedented collaboration with legendary Polish knifemaker Marcin Slysz that brings this classic pattern into the 21st century with state-of-the-art materials and craftsmanship.
The hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade is crafted from CTS XHP stainless steel and finished with a lovely stonewashed finish for enhanced wear-resistance. The elegant open-back handle is made from lightweight titanium, crowned for comfort in the hand, and secured by the sturdy Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) with a stainless steel interface.
Finally, a polished stainless steel clip provides convenient carry and is reversible for left or right-side tip-up access. If you're looking for a once-in-a-generation knife that brings together the best of both worlds, it's time to throwback with this exclusive Swayback.
- Inspired by 19th century English Jack knives
- Designed by Marcin Slysz
- Produced by Spyderco
- CTS-XHP Wharncliffe blade
- Solid titanium handles
- Robust Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.)
- Reversible pocket clip and thumb hole opener
- Overall Length: 8.04" (20.4216 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.53" (8.9662 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.31" (8.4074 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.875" (2.2225 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (0.3556 cm)