The Blackside Beckons
Designed for impeccable daily duty, the Blackside Customs BSC-P is a robust everyday pen that you can count on through hell and high water. Now’s the time to ditch those disposable plastic pens (that’s bad for writing and for the environment) and upgrade your carry where it matters most.
Custom machined in the USA from solid Naval brass, the Blackside Customs BSC-P features a series of strategically-placed indents to enhance the grip and handling – without being too heavy-handed. The brass body imparts a pleasant heft and balance, while the titanium pocket clip gives you piece of mind that it will be secure in your pocket.
Internally, the Blackside Customs BSC-P is no slouch either. It features the industry-leading 416SS Swiss-machined advancing mechanism with a chrome steel ball-bearing cam design that allows for the smoothest operation ever. If you want a tough everyday writer that handles and writes like a dream – it’s time to come over to the Blackside.
- Custom machined from solid Naval brass
- Black and red Cerakote finish with Hydra logo
- Indents around grip for enhanced handling
- Accepts any Parker style refill
- Iconic 416SS Swiss-machined advancing mechanism
- Low-profile titanium pocket clip
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: Length - 5.35 (13.60 cm) x Diameter - 1.65" (4.20 cm)
- Weight - 3.03 oz (86 g)
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.