Greg Stevens Design GSD-1A
Classic and Confident
The Greg Stevens GSD-1A is a watch with a story. From the minimalistic dial to the highly utilitarian design - it draws inspiration from the functional tool watches of yore combined with a modern sense of style.
The clean 46mm dial is highly legible and features a blackened out logo to keep things subtle. The markers are bold and easily read, while the weathered PVD coated stainless steel case is stealthy and understated. Atop the watch is a sapphire crystal glass, which is one of the most scratch resistant materials - so you can wear this with confidence without fear of scratching it accidentally.
At the heart of the watch is a Miyota automatic movement. That means this watch requires no batteries, and it's powered by the movement of your wrist. And each watch comes with a custom leather strap from repurposed Swiss Motorcycle gaiters from the 1960s. The entire watch has a warm, organic feel to it that is simply something you have to experience yourself to fully grasp its beauty.
- 46mm case, 24mm lugs, 15mm in thickness
- BGW9 superluminova on the dial
- Miyota 9015 automatic movement (28800 bph), hacking seconds
- 3.5mm scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Screw down crown
- Custom weathered PVD coated stainless steel case
- Custom 1960s leather strap built from 50+ year old Swiss Motorcycle gaiters
- Comes with additional vintage green nato strap
- Water resistant
- Limited 1 year warranty against defects (watch only, not strap)
This is a "Last Call" item and all sales are final.
Have a question? Contact us.
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.