Jens Anso is an elite custom knife maker and industrial designer from Denmark, and he has been refining his craft since 1988. Jens is among the top few custom knife makers today, and his work is recognized as some of the finest in the world. And the stunning Monte Carlo pocket knife is his signature take on the modern gentleman's folder.
The unique feature about the Monte Carlo is the absence of a lock. It's designed to be exceptionally discreet, lightweight, and functional. This is achieved through a unique double liner detent mechanism. This means that the Monte Carlo will be legal to carry in almost all countries regardless of strict knife laws.
The Monte Carlo has a hand rubbed satin finished stainless steel sheepsfoot blade with the Anso maker's mark engraved beneath the nail nick. The stunning Zirconium scales are heat-treated to a midnight black and features an exquisite 'mecha' engraving to complete this classy and highly collectible masterpiece.
The Anso Knives Monte Carlo is the ultimate gentleman's knife and represents the pinnacle in terms of design and craftsmanship. If you appreciate quality and demand the very best, this is the pocket knife for you.
- Jens Anso custom designed and crafted
- Custom black Zirconium scales with exquisite 'mecha' engravings
- Sheepsfoot blade with hand rubbed satin finish
- Half Stop, Slipjoint, Tip-Up Clip
- Unique double detent mechanism
- Kobolt finish titanium back spacer and clip
- Steel: RWL 34
- Overall length: 6.25" (15.87 cm)
- Blade length: 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Handle length: 3.75" (9.52 cm)
- Weight: 68 grams
Review our Marketplace Guidelines prior to purchase.
Have a question? Contact us.