The Only Penlight You Need
The Acebeam PT10 is a penlight that excels in an everyday capacity. Slim, compact and easily clipped to your shirt pocket, pants or bag - it’s the perfect little powerhouse that is set to outshine and outperform every other penlight in the market.
While it’s highly compact and ergonomic, the Acebeam PT10 has a max output of 360 lumens that lasts for more than 40 minutes. On the lower 30 lumens setting, it chugs on for an impressive 10 hours. This is more than enough to get you out of any fix or emergency.
It’s activated via a convenient tail switch which rotates through the 3 different brightness levels, which are intuitively spaced.Another great thing about the Acebeam PT10 is that it runs on two AAA batteries, which are easily available in any store, anywhere in the world.
Machined from solid copper stock, the Acebeam PT10 has a beautiful hand-feel along with a distinct presence and balance. With time, the copper body will also take out a beautiful patina that is unique to your use. So add one to your everyday carry today, and shine a light ahead.
- CREE XP-L HD W2 High Density LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Max output: 360lms
- Output Modes: 360lms / 30lms / 3lms
- Max beam: 65m
- Impact resistant up to 1.2m
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Size: 132.8mm x14mm
- Weight: 61g (without battery)
- Machined from solid copper stock
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Copper base plate for more efficient heat
- Orange-peel reflector for perfect beam and throw
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.