The perfect travel blade
Sleek, stylish, and sharp, the Aerocrafted Sideslip Utility Knife draws its name from a sideslip maneuver in which a pilot intentionally flies an airplane slightly sideways (usually during landing) in order to descend more quickly without increasing airspeed.
Drawing on this high-speed, low-drag ethos, this exclusive Aerocrafted Sideslip Utility Knife is the perfect travel blade. What sets it apart is the ability to easily remove the blade before your flight, and when you arrive at your destination, pick up another disposable blade at any hardware store.
Ultra-compact and lightweight, the Sideslip Utility Knife is made up of only two parts and a disposable utility blade. The unique design doesn’t use any fasteners, which means no tools are needed to switch out the blade.
What's more, this one-of-a-kind version features a traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif, which symbolizes unending waves of fortune and fortitude. If you're looking for a minimal yet highly effective EDC blade that you can safely carry with you anywhere – on land or in the air – the Aerocrafted Sideslip Utility Knife is ready for deployment.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Single hand operation
- Tool-less blade change
- Removable razor blade
- Solid titanium or aluminum body
- Traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif
- Right or left-handed option
- Integral pocket clip and keyring hole
- Hidden edge-saver geometry to keep the blade sharp
- Dimensions: 2.67” x 0.850” x 0.282” (6.7818 cm x 2.159 x 0.71628 cm)
- Weight: 0.45 oz. with blade, 0.31 oz. without blade
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.