The Burl-y Beauty
Bold and beautiful, the Andre de Villiers Mini Butcher is a one-of-a-kind pocket cleaver that combines sheer brute force with ruggedly rustic Green Maple Burl scales and a gorgeous Damascus blade.
On the business end, the Mini Butcher features a razor-sharp Damascus steel that is an absolute treat for the eyes as well as being highly functional. The straight-edged Wharncliffe blade ensures balanced cutting and is superior in making even cuts. A deep finger groove runs along the length of the blade for a convenient two-handed deployment.
Ever so classy, the Mini Butcher features a lovely Green Maple Burl handle that is stabilized for enhanced strength and durability. And because it's a natural material, no two are alike and each comes with their own unique characteristics.
Combining its distinctively refined style with signature performance and reliability, the Andre de Villiers Mini Butcher is the perfect option if you’re looking for a timeless everyday carry blade with a difference.
- Overall Length: 5.00" (12.7cm)
- Blade Length: 2.00" (5.08cm)
- Blade Width: 0.625" (1.587cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (0.203cm)
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 3.00" (7.62cm)
- Handle Width: 0.625" (1.587cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.37" (0.939cm)
- Handle Material: Green Maple Burl
Opener: Nail Nick
Lock Type: Slip Joint
- User: Right Hand, Left Hand
- Weight: 36 grams
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.