Mother of Blades
Bold and beautiful, the Andre de Villiers Mini Butcher is a one-of-a-kind pocket cleaver that combines sheer brute force with delicately elegant and exquisite touches in the form of its Mother of Pearl scales and stunning Damascus blade.
On the business end, the Mini Butcher features a razor-sharp Damascus steel that is an absolute treat for the eyes as well as being highly functional. The straight-edged Wharncliff blade ensures balanced cutting and is superior in making even cuts. A deep finger groove runs along the length of the blade for a convenient two-handed deployment.
Ever so classy, the handle features iridescent Mother of Pearl scales that are almost magical to behold as they reflect and change tones in different lighting. As its an organic material, no two are exactly alike. Combining its distinctively refined style with signature performance and reliability, the Andre de Villiers Mini Butcher is the perfect option if you’re looking for a timeless everyday carry blade with a difference.
- Overall Length: 5.00" (12.7cm)
- Blade Length: 2.00" (5.08cm)
- Blade Width: 0.625" (1.587cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (0.203cm)
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 3.00" (7.62cm)
- Handle Width: 0.625" (1.587cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.37" (0.939cm)
- Handle Material: Mother of Pearl
Opener: Nail Nick
Lock Type: Slip Joint
- User: Right Hand, Left Hand
- Weight: 1.54 oz.
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.