Timelessly Exquisite Everyday Blade
With its stunning mammoth ivory handles and swirling Damascus blade, the Andre de Villiers Mini Impi is a jaw-droppingly exquisite creation that is bound to impress. If you're looking to go all out with your everyday blade - this is certainly one way to do it.
Designed for everyday carry, the Mini Impi is the scaled down version of Andre’s popular Impi model. This little slip joint features a stout 2” spearpoint Damascus steel blade that features some of the most beautiful 3D-like swirls. The large finger groove makes deployment fast, easy and intuitive while providing a nice visual balance to the blade.
The classic ADV stainless steel bolsters match perfectly with the deep organic hues of the mammoth ivory scales. No two are alike, with each possessing its own unique character and grain pattern. Every knife is carefully hand finished by Andre himself and comes with his promise of it being perfect out of the box. If you’re looking for a distinct and unique non-locking everyday carry blade, this one-of-a-kind Andre de Villiers Mini Impi will slice through the competition.
- Stunning mammoth ivory scales
- Exquisite Damascus steel blade
- Non-locking slip joint
- Compact and perfect for EDC
- Overall Length: 4.75" (12.065cm)
- Blade Length: 2.00" (5.08cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.75" (4.445cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.032mm)
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 2.75" (6.985cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.37" (9.39mm)
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 1.57 oz.
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.