The Form of Darkness
The Arcform Slimfoot is different, distinct, and defies all expectations. Designed by Geoff Blauvelt, who also goes by the moniker of TuffKnives, the Slimfoot is your chance to experience Geoff’s highly sought after work without breaking the bank. And this special Darcform Edition gives shape to darkness with its unique all-black colorway.
The Slimfoot features a modified sheepsfoot blade made from premium CPM-S35VN stainless steel. This particular blade design is not only unique but also practical and created specifically for versatility in an urban everyday setting.
The solid 6Al4V titanium handles are strong, lightweight, and feature carbon fiber inlays as accents. It also comes with subtle but precisely placed jimping and the result is a slim yet highly comfortable handle that prevents any hotspots.
Other thoughtful features that showcase Geoff’s attention to detail include the jimping on the flipper itself, a fuller that runs the length of the blade, chamfer accents along the spine and a steel lock bar insert for durability. The Slimfoot is completed by a milled titanium pocket clip and can be taken apart for maintenance via standard Torx hardware.
All in all, the Arcform Slimfoot represents the immense strides that the knife making industry has accomplished. It is a masterful exhibition of functional design coupled with precision craftsmanship that will please anyone from the everyday user to the enthusiast knife collector.
- Designed by Geoff Blauvelt (TuffKnives)
- Special all-black Darcform Edition
- Ceramic ball bearing pivot for ultra-smooth action
- Precision machined titanium handles with carbon fiber accents
- CPM-S35VN stainless steel sheepsfoot blade
- Overall Length: 7.875" (20.00 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.89 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.375" (8.57 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.15" (0.38 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.50" (11.43 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.53" (1.34 cm)
- Weight: 131 grams
Review our Marketplace Guidelines prior to purchase.
Have a question? Contact us.