As with all of Aroundsquare’s products, the Knucklebone is a beautifully eclectic skill toy that you probably never knew you needed, until now. In a nutshell, the Knucklebone is a skill toy that is simple to learn, but hard to master - and therein lies the beauty of the Knucklebone.
The Modular Knucklebone is a mix-and-match knuckle roller system. If you own more than one set, you can switch them out and customize them to create different sets of Knucklebones to suit your playing style.
The Aroundsquare Knucklebone toy is manipulated with the fingers of one or both hands to perform tricks and patterns, or simply to pass the time. It is perfect for training and improving the dexterity of your fingers and overall hand-eye coordination. It is also known to help with focus and concentration.
For starters, the sandblasted grip sections provide smooth, low friction contact for smooth rolling between the fingers. The glossy end knobs provide good grip for manipulating the ends of the toy and preventing drops, and regardless of your choice of metals, the contrasting finish creates a slick look that will develop a beautiful patina with time and use.
- Skill toy for improving finger dexterity
- Used for performing patterns and tricks
- Midsections and ends can be swapped
- Dimensions: Length: 2.33" (5.91 cm) x Width: 0.78" (1.98 cm) Height: 0.35" (0.88 cm)
- Weight: Copper - Brass - 52 grams, Copper - 58 grams, Natural Titanium - 34 grams, Black Titanium - 34 grams
- Designed and made in Canada
Aroundsquare Knucklebones are backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.