Boldly staking its claim on the world stage, Audacious Concept (AuCon) is a one-man operation from Finland that's putting out some of the most intriguing and innovative designs in the EDC arena. Case in point? The Figure Eight.
On the first pass, it might seem that the Figure Eight is simply a gorgeously sculpted work of art – but therein lies its beauty. Aside from functioning as a pendant or talisman, it's also a lanyard loop for your knife lanyard or paracord bracelet.
When used with a lanyard, it provides an extra anchor point for enhanced grip and handling. In addition, it can also be used as a chain link to marry together a number of key chain tools. Designed to maximize affordance, the possibilities are endless and are only limited by your creativity. It can also be used to get a karambit-Esque grip on your favorite folder.
Manually machined from solid titanium, the Audacious Concept Figure Eight is light as a feather and built to last a lifetime. Available in a sleek grey or stealthy black anodization, it's completed by a nifty glow-in-the-dark dot mark to help you locate your tool in the dark. Need we say more?
- Machined from solid titanium
- Exclusive for Urban EDC Supply
- Glow-in-the-dark dot mark
- Lanyard loop, paracord attachment, or chain link keychain tools
- Super-sleek and lightweight
- Grey or black finish
- Overall Length: 1.69" (4.2926 cm)
- Width (at widest point): 0.90" (2.286 cm)
- Thickness: 1.60" (4.064 cm)
- Weight: 0.20 oz.
- Designed and made in Finland
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.