Designed in collaboration with Doug Marcaida, the martial artist and judge on Forged in Fire, this Bastinelli Spade Prototype is a no-holds-barred tactical companion of the highest order.
Inspired by the karambit (now you see the Doug Marcaida connection) which originated in Indonesia and designed to resemble a tiger’s claw by the Minangkabau people – the Bastinelli Spade Prototype is not messing around.
The curved blade is made for slashing and is often used with a hooking motion, similar to the sweeping movement when cutting through dense foliage or through heavy material. The safety ring ensures that the blade will never slip, even when wet or muddy, and most importantly, it’ll never slip back into your grip.
From everyday chores to emergency self-defence purposes, the Bastinelli Spade Prototype cedes no ground and takes no prisoners. If you’re looking for a unique blade and a page in knife making history, make your move on the Bastinelli Spade Prototype now.
- Designed in collaboration with Doug Marcaida
- N690C steel blade
- Robust one-piece construction
- Safety-ring feature
- Blade Length: 1.57" (4 cm)
- Handle Length: 2.76" (7 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.91" (15 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.16" (0.40 cm)
- Custom Kydex sheath with IWB Clip
- Weight: 1.69 oz (48 g) without Holster ; 3.46 oz (98 g) with holster
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.