Wash away your worries
Back by outrageously popular demand, we are proud to bring you the exclusive Ben Krein Worry Stone crafted from solid brass with – you guessed it – exquisite Seigaiha engravings.
Learning from the best and working from his dad's (custom knifemaker, Tom Krein) workshop, Ben showcases his considerable skills in the form of the one-of-a-kind Ben Krein Worry Stone.
Handmade from solid brass and finished with a traditional Japanese Seigaiha (waves) motif, this little pocket talisman is guaranteed to replace any of your worries and bring in an abundance of fortune and positivity.
And with time, the solid brass worry stone will take on a beautifully gentle patina that marks the passage of time as it steadfastly accompanies you all of life's ups and downs. So, get yours now because these will go fast.
- Exclusive to Urban EDC Supply
- Traditional Japanese Seigaiha (waves) motif
- Made from solid brass
- Hand-finished to perfection
- Krein logo emblazoned on the back
- Will develop a beautiful patina with time
- Fits discreetly in your coin pocket
- Perfect for anxiety-relief
- Helps with improving concentration
- Length: 1.45" (3.683 cm)
- Width: 0.98" (2.5 cm)
- Height: 0.23" (0.58 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 oz
- Individually serialized
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.