Wield the Future
As a self-professed super geek, Billy drew inspiration from the heyday of nerdiness, the gloriously nascent tech ascension of the '80s and '90s. The result is the alluringly familiar yet refreshingly modern Billy Cho Knives Mini 56.
The custom-build Mini 56 is a compact yet wonderfully robust folder that inspires ultimate confidence in hand. Putting a personal twist on convention, the CPM-3V Harpoon blade comes with a distinctive Bowie-styled tip - which results in the best of both cutting worlds.
The brown canvas micarta scales are matched with solid titanium frame-lock allow for maximum lightweight performance, while still being incredibly durable and tough. When you put everything together, what you get is a beautifully compact and cohesive blade that's primed for duty in this era and the next.
- Modified Harpoon-Bowie CPM-3V steel blade
- Brown Canvas Micarta / Titanium handles
- Overall Length: 7.47" (18.97cm)
- Blade Length: 2.94" (7.46cm)
- Blade Width: 1.26" (3.20cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.18" (0.45cm)
- Handle Length: 4.53" (11.50cm)
- Handle Width: 1.24" (3.14cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.61" (1.54cm)
- Weight: 187.10 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.