Back to the Future
Designed and built by Billy Cho, the Sanji, which translates to "third son" in Japanese, and is Billy's third full-fledged folder and a true labor of love.
As a self-professed super geek, Billy drew inspiration from the heyday of nerdiness, the gloriously nascent tech ascension of the '80s and '90s. The result is the alluringly familiar yet refreshingly modern Billy Cho Knives Sanji.
The custom-built Sanji comes equipped with a D2 tool steel blade that's been acid-etched to look parkerized (which helps with the wear and corrosion-resistance). Never one to settle, Billy added his personal twist to the Harpoon blade with a distinctive Bowie-styled tip - which results in the best of both cutting worlds.
The handles feature a Vintage Turquoise micarta show-side, matching Turquoise titanium lock-side along with custom hardware and a deep-set Steel Flame Billy Cho pocket clip. When you put everything together, what you get is a beautifully compact and cohesive blade that's primed for duty in this era and the next.
- Modified Harpoon-Bowie D2 tool steel blade
- Vintage Turquoise micarta show side
- Matching Turquoise anodized titanium lock-side
- Custom Steel Flame Billy Cho pocket clip
- Overall Length: 7.60" (19.30 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.15" (8.00 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.10" (2.80cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.20" (0.50cm)
- Handle Length: 4.50" (11.43cm)
- Handle Width: 1.18" (3.00cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (1.20cm)
- Weight: 0.34 ounces (156 grams)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.