The Blackside Beckons
Designed for impeccable daily duty, the Blackside Customs BSC-P is a robust copper edh pen that you can count on through hell and high water. Now’s the time to ditch those disposable plastic pens (that’s bad for writing and for the environment) and upgrade your carry where it matters most.
Custom machined in the USA from solid copper, the Blackside Customs BSC-P features a series of strategically-placed indents to enhance the grip and handling – without being too heavy-handed. The copper body imparts a pleasant heft and balance, and with time it’ll take on a gentle patina that's unique only to you.
Internally, the Blackside Customs BSC copper EDC pen is no slouch either. It features the industry-leading 416SS Swiss-machined advancing mechanism with a chrome steel ball-bearing cam design that allows for the smoothest operation ever. If you want a tough everyday writer that handles and writes like a dream – it’s time to come over to the Blackside.
- Custom machined from solid copper
- Indents around grip for enhanced handling
- Adjustable internal space
- Accepts any Parker style refill
- Accepts cartridges from Fisher, Foray, Parker, Waterman and more
- Iconic 416SS Swiss-machined advancing mechanism
- Low-profile pocket clip
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 5.3" (13.50 cm) x 0.43" (1.10 cm)
- Weight: 3.17 oz (90 g)
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.