When he isn't designing gear for Daily Customs, goofing off at knife shows, and being a dad - Pierre Blödorn can be found creating deliciously-creative lanyard beads that drop in limited quantities.
Not only does the BLDRN Candyshop bead add functional style to your favorite knife, flashlight, or tool, but it also helps to increase the gripping surface and capability - making it faster and easier to deploy your tool at a moment's notice. Not to mention, it looks good doing so!
Built to last, each BLDRN Bead is meticulously machined from your choice of solid brass or titanium. But have a look in the middle - that is the stuff of history. Each bead features a micarta inlay that dates back to the pre-1987 German Democratic Republic.
- Everyday lanyard bead
- Solid brass or titanium construction
- Micarta inlay from the pre-1987 German Democratic Republic
- Hand-finished individually
- Adds functionality and style to your knife
- Dimensions: 0.75" x 0.55" (1.905 cm x 1.397 cm)
- Weight: 0.3 oz
- Made in Germany
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.