On Land and At Sea
Designed especially for use in the unforgiving saltwater environment, the Boye Knives Folding Knife is the creation of David Boye, who first revolutionized blade making with his breakthrough discovery of cast dendritic metallurgy in the early '80s.
At the cutting edge, the Boye Folding Knife features a versatile leaf-shaped, dropped point utility blade with Moran grind geometry. The signature rust-proof Boye Dendritic Cobalt blade with carbide crystals offer unsurpassed edge retention and is non-magnetic and compass safe.
In addition, the built in marlin spike can be used to undo tight knots, tying lanyard beads onto a paracord, punching holes in heavy material, and much more!
If you’re looking for an all-around, high-performance folder that can handle all manner of everyday tasks, the Boye Knives Folding Knife will be your most reliable companion – both on land, at sea or anywhere your adventures might take you.
- Designed for saltwater environments
- Rust-proof Boye Dendritic Cobalt blade
- Pocket clip doubles as a marlin spike
- Blade Length: 2.89" (7.34cm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.5" (6.35cm)
- Closed Length: 4.0" (10.16cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (17.15cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.61" (1.55cm)
- Weight: 180 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.