Sleek everyday carry
Brad Zinker is a special kind of knife maker. World-renowned for his superbly slim and striking designs, Brad is one of the most highly regarded custom knife makers and is a voting member of the Knifemakers Guild.
Designed as the perfect everyday carry folder, the Brad Zinker Persian Flipper is a culmination of Brad's decades of experience. The eye-catching trailing point blade is made from CPM-154 stainless steel, with a gorgeous stonewashed finish, and rides on caged bearings for a crisp, fast, and snappy action.
Built to perfection, the handle is made from natural micarta with gentle contouring for enhanced handling and comfort. The flipper tab features some light jimping for added control, and the lock bar adds stability and security.
It's no understatement when we say that there's nothing quite like a Brad Zinker blade and that you've to experience it for yourself to understand the magic that Brad imparts through his masterful manipulation of sharpened steel. We only have one example of this custom blade – so make your move now if you want to own a significant piece of knife-making lore.
- Designed and made by Brad Zinker
- CPM-154 stainless steel blade
- Iconic trailing point blade shape
- Natural Micarta scales
- Sleek liner-lock design
- Deep-carry titanium pocket clip
- Overall length: 8.375" (21.2725 cm)
- Blade length: 3.75" (9.525 cm)
- Cutting edge: 3.875" (9.8425 cm)
- Blade width: 0.75" (1.905 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.11" (0.2794 cm)
- Handmade in the Florida, USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.