To see the world in a grain of sand, and endless possibilities in the Brent Rogers Faceted Glass Bead (fun fact: glass is a form of liquid sand). If you've ever wondered about the hidden and the unknown, this might be your key to peering through the veil.
Featuring the unique technique of faceting, where the glass is ground and shaped using various grits of diamond-plated steel pads, each facet acts as individual viewing windows to distort the interior image.
Fired, torched, blown, shaped, and faceted individually by Brent Rogers in Seattle, Washington, each bead is a work of art in and of itself. Brent is currently a resident artist at Pittsburgh glass center and the Museum of Glass in Tacoma, and brings together the artist and artisan with these magnificent Faceted Glass Beads.
- Handmade faceted glass bead
- Perfect for use with your favorite knife or tools
- Individually fired, torched, and blown
- One of a kind, with no two being the same
- Your portal to another dimension
- Length: 1" (2.54 cm)
- Width: 0.7" (1.778 cm)
- Weight: 0.3oz
- Handmade in the USA by Brent Rogers
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.