Magical Mini Spike
Renowned in the EDC community for his mind-blowing artistry and skill, Brett Yulich is a wizard when it comes to creating one-of-a-kind EDC masterpieces. And it's easy to see why when you lay eyes on his signature Mini Spike.
Traditionally, a marlin spike is used by sailors to undo tight knots. In the same way, the EDC-sized Mini Spike (which is a much smaller variant of the original Yulich Spike) can be used for light knotwork or worn as a pendant around your neck as a personal talisman.
Exquisitely machined from an exotic range of materials – from antiqued Zirconium to Superconductor, DarkTi to Timascus – there’s something for every style and shape. And in true Brett Yulich fashion, no two pieces are exactly the same with each embodying its own unique and highly distinct personality. Not to mention, that each one is hand turned. No CNC or computer work here!
- Designed and handmade by Brett Yulich
- Used for light knotwork or worn as a pendant
- Adds unmatched style and functionality
- Mokuti - Length - 1.5" (3.81 cm), Width & Height - .4" (1.01cm)
- Antiqued Zirconium - Length - 1.68" (4.26 cm), Width & Height - 0.42" (1.06 cm)
- Dark Ti - Length - 1.8" (4.68cm), Width & Height - 0.4" (1.01cm)
- Cupronickel Superconductor - Length - 1.4" (3.55cm), Width & Height - .4" (1.01cm)
- Purple Copper Superconductor - Length - 1.5" (3.81cm), Width & Height - .3" (0.76cm)
- Red Copper Superconductor - Length - 1.6" (4.06cm), Width & Height - .4" (1.01cm)
- Weight: 34 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.