Time marches on
Inspired by the Latin phrase "Tempus Fugit", which translates to "time flies," the Carpe Diem EDC Tempus Fugit Skull Bead is a sobering reminder to make the most of our limited duration on this beautiful green earth.
Custom designed and cast in solid bronze, the Tempus Fugit Skull Bead features the iconic memento mori of a skull along with the gear (or escapement wheel) of a mechanical timepiece. Together, they represent the relentless ticking and onward march of Father Time.
Your choice of a horizontal or vertical hole through the base of the skull allows you to attach it to your favorite knife or tool with a lanyard, or wear it as a personal talisman to remind you of the physical inevitability of death, and how we should remember to live life to the fullest.
- Cast from solid bronze
- Custom design and artwork
- Iconic skull with gear escapement wheel
- Reminder to seize the day
- Horizontal and vertical lanyard hole
- Dimensions: Width - 0.375" (0.9525 cm), Length - 0.625" (1.5875 cm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- Designed and made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.