Inspired by the Latin phrase "Tempus Fugit", which translates to "time flies," the Carpe Diem EDC Tempus Fugit Curio is a timely reminder to make the most of our limited duration on this green earth.
Custom designed and 3D printed in your choice of bronzed silver steel or bronzed steel, or cast in pure brass, bronze and silver, the Tempus Fugit Curio features the iconic memento mori of a skull along with the gear (or escapement wheel) of a mechanical timepiece. Together, they represent the relentless ticking and onward march of Father Time.
Add the exquisitely crafted and meaningful Tempus Fugit Curio to your daily carry today, and let it serve as your personal talisman to remind you of the physical inevitability of death, and how we should remember to live life to the fullest.
Note: This EDC worry stone pairs perfectly with the Carpe Diem EDC Leather Sleeve
- Custom design and artwork
- Iconic skull with gear escapement wheel
- Reminder to seize the day
- Available in bronzed silver steel, bronze steel, solid brass, solid bronze, or silver
- Dimensions: Length - 1.57" (3.98 cm), Width - 1.10" (2.79 cm), Height - 0.19" (0.48 cm)
- Weight: Brass & Bronze - approx. 34.1 grams / Silver - approx. 40 grams / Bronzed and Silver Steel - approx. 33.2 grams
- This EDC worry stone is made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.