Do More With Less
Cycling enthusiasts rejoice! If you’re an avid cyclist, you’d be familiar with the term which is used to describe those who are obsessed with shedding weight to be more energy efficient and go faster on their bikes: weight weenies! And with the Cha-O-Ha Cyclist Card System, you can now shed a whole lot of weight without sacrificing an ounce of functionality.
The Cyclist Card is a patented, minimalist, lightweight, super tough multi-tool system that consists of two parts. Designed to fix or adjust your bike at a moment’s notice, it’s compact enough to be carried in your jersey back pocket or saddle bag and can handle almost any adjustment—from setting your seat, to straightening a bent disc brake.
Machined from cryogenically tempered S35VN, the Cyclist Card is extremely strong and corrosion resistant. Which means it can handle any task thrown its way without skipping a beat, so you can quickly tend to any adjustments or fixes and continue your ride.
The credit card sized Cyclist Card works in perfect tandem with the Auxiliary Tool, which acts as a force multiplier. Made from ultra-tough 17-4PH steel (used in helicopter blades), the Auxiliary Tool lets you to extend the leverage capabilities of the Cyclist Card. It also allows you to replace your Allen key multi-tool set by utilizing a retainer space to carry two 1/4" bits to replace Allen or Torx keys where needed.
In addition, the black DLC edition is exclusive to Urban EDC Supply, and enhances the overall wear resistance significantly while adding a touch of style to the proceedings. The first of its kind, the Cyclist Card System is an ingeniously modular and amazingly versatile tool that allows you to do more with less - what’s not to love?
- Exclusive black DLC edition
- Machined from S35VN blade steel
- All-in-one bicycle tool that fits in your wallet
- Cyclist card used in tandem with Auxiliary Tool
- TSA Compliant with no sharp edges & under 4” long
- 43+ functions to handle any bicycle adjustments or fixes
- Tire pry
- 15mm, 13mm, 10mm, standard hex wrenches
- 2 x advanced hex wrench bodies capable for all size hexes
- 29 wrenches in total, perfect for for vintage bikes
- 3 x spoke wrenches: 3.23mm, 3.3mm, 3.45mm
- Truing fork to straighten bent disc brakes
- Millimeter measure
- #2 Philips and 3/16" X 1/32" flat head drivers
- 1/4" hex wrench which doubles as modular 1/4" bit system
- Bottle-opener function to celebrate your ride completion
- Weight: 104 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.