Growing up in the ’70s around his father who was a Master Mechanic, custom knife maker Chad Nell learned from an early age to work with his hands. Continuing the tradition of building things from scratch, Chad started learning under legendary knife makers Steve Johnson and John Young, which resulted in him elevating his craft to the highest echelons of knife-making.
The Templar flipper embodies everything that Chad stands for. From the CPM-154 blade with mirror polished bevels, satin flats, and copper inserts, to the hand-rubbed titanium handles with milled holes - a trademark of Chad’s - along with a stunning two-tone pivot, the Templar showcases some of the best craftsmanship in the industry.
Functionally superb and aesthetically pleasing, the Templar is everything you expect and then some. When it comes to details, nothing compares. Handmade individually with pride in Utah, the Chad Nell Templar is a true guardian of time-honored craftsmanship.
- Hand-rubbed CPM154 blade steel
- Hand-rubbed solid milled titanium handles
- Ceramic bearing for enhanced smoothness
- Sturdy frame-lock construction
- Two-tone pivot
- Overall length: 7.5" (19.05 cm)
- Blade length: 3.25" (6.80 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.16"(0.40 cm)
- Handle length: 4.25" (10.79 cm)
- Handle width: 1.17" (2.97 cm)
- Handle thickness: 0.51" (1.29 cm)
- Weight: 138 grams
- Handmade in Utah, USA
Review our Marketplace Guidelines prior to purchase.
Have a question? Contact us.