When flawless form and formidable function combine in perfect harmony – you get the Chad Nichols EMK. Created from the ground-up to bedazzle, the custom Chad Nichols EMK is a treat for the senses.
Exquisitely designed and built for cutting-edge performance, the Chad Nichols EMK features a wonderfully patterned stainless San Mai Damascus blade with a false top edge and a nifty flipper for quickfire deployment. Equally adept at slicing, precision work and piercing through heavy material, this blade is perfect for everyday cutting duties.
Not to be outdone, the handle comes with a breathtakingly iridescent Mokuti frame with custom anodized titanium hardware and matching tip-up Mokuti pocket clip with hidden screws (because it's all in the details).
As expected, the fit and finish is nothing short of extraordinary with an authoritative detent, lockup and impeccable blade seating. If you're looking to add some blue fire and ice to your collection – the custom Chad Nichols EMK is yours to own.
- Gorgeous stainless San Mai Damascus blade
- Iridescent Mokuti frame
- Matching Mokuti pocket clip with hidden screws
- Custom anodized titanium hardware
- Silky-smooth bearings, detent and lock-up
- Blade Length: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.415 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.795 cm)
- Weight: 3.4oz
- Comes with a custom zippered case and COA
- Handmade in the USA