New generation Mnandi
Aptly named the Mnandi (translates from the Zulu language, meaning "very nice"), this elegant and refined blade builds upon the already impressive legacy of Chris Reeve Knives.
Refining the already refined Mnandi is no mean feat, but you can always count on the Chris Reeve team to do the impossible. The new generation of Mnandi 2021 brings about several tweaks and upgrades that takes it to a whole new level of refinement.
Never settling, the Mnandi 2021 features a CPM S45VN blade with a new through-hole nail nick for enhanced control and ease of deployment. The titanium handles come inlaid with your choice of Bog Oak or Macassar Ebony – and features a combination of ultra-fine bead blasting and satin polished finishes.
Bog Oak is an ancient oak that has been buried in a peat bog for hundreds or sometimes thousands of years which makes it incredibly durable and stable. While Macassar Ebony is a highly figured hardwood, with gorgeous stripes and intriguing patterns.
Among the smallest and slimmest in the Chris Reeve Knives line-up, the Mnandi 2021 come with the iconic integral lock, which is bank-vault solid and reliable to a fault. The perfect balance of real-world functionality and refined elegance, the new and improved Mnandi 2021 can do it all with a poetic style and graceful elegance.
- New 2021 version
- CPM S45VN drop point blade
- New through-hole nail nick
- Ultra-fine bead blasting and satin polished finishes
- Ancient Bog Oak or Macassar Ebony inlays
- Solid titanium handles
- Bank vault solid integral lock
- Overall Length: 6.37" (16.17 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.75" (6.98 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (0.22 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz (48.19 grams)
- Includes a 5/64" wrench, fluorinated grease, microfiber cloth, & a G'Feller leather slip sheath
- Made in Idaho, USA