Pistol of a Knife
Inspired by the single-minded performance of a pistol, the big little CRKT Squid is designed by custom knife maker, Lucas Burnley, and packs some serious heat in its compact frame.
Designed to obliterate all everyday tasks, the CRKT Squid is small in the pocket yet huge in function. The stonewashed 2.16” blade features a generous belly for slicing cuts and a fine (but robust) tip for precision and detailed work.
Built tough, the frame lock mechanism allows for maximum stability and security, while the unique blade friction groove allows for better grip and purchase.
What's more, this exclusive edition features a black anodized stainless steel handle that's custom engraved with a traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif that symbolizes an unending wave of good fortune and fortitude.
If you're looking for the perfect little everyday blade that looks as good as it performs, it's time to load up and take aim with this exclusive CRKT Squid.
- Made exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Designed by Lucas Burnley
- Customized scales
- Blade steel 8cr13Mov
- 2Cr13 stainless steel handle
- Exclusive Seigaiha engraving
- Low-profile pocket clip
- Lanyard hole for additional keychain
- Blade Length 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Blade Thickness 0.11" (0.2794 cm)
- Overall Length 5.75" (14.605 cm)
- Closed Length 3.48" (8.8392 cm)
- Weight 3.4 Oz
- Sturdy frame lock mechanism
- Made by CRKT