An Elevated Drive
If you enjoy tinkering and tuning your gear, you’ll understand the importance of having good tools. Not just functional tools, but tools that elevate your experience from the mundane to the magical – and that's where the Cruz Custom Tools Urban Decay Driver comes into play.
Custom-designed and machined from solid steel stock, the Urban Decay Driver looks as good as it handles. The 3/4" diameter creates a rock-solid core and great ergonomics.
Internally, the Urban Decay Driver rocks a hybrid ceramic R188 bearing for the smoothest and silkiest operation while the magnet ensures secure retention. Slim, compact, and robust, it's perfect for throwing into your gear bag, toolkit, desk drawer, or your pocket without looking out of place with your stylish EDC gear.
- Machined from solid steel
- Compatible with WiHa Hex Bits
- Wiha T6-T10 bits included
- Magnetic tip holds 1/4” hex bit
- Slim, sleek, and highly pocketable
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 0.625" x 0.625" (8.89 cm x 1.5875 cm x 1.5875 cm)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.