The Knifemakers' Knifemaker
David Curtiss started out making specialized parts for hundreds of knifemakers around the world before he finally decided to strike out on his own to create some of the finest custom blades around. And it’s a good thing he did, otherwise, we wouldn’t have the chance to handle the breathtakingly functional Curtiss Knives F3.
Born out of the need for a hardcore and hardworking American-made folder, the Curtiss Knives F3 features a CTS-XHP stainless steel blade riding on caged bearings along with a steel lock bar insert.
It also features the patented S.P.O.T. Pivot system (Stop Pin Over-Travel) which prevents over travel, up and down movement, and prevents the pivot from rotating – all leading to increased stabilization and strength. This non-adjustable system provides fast, smooth action and tight lockup without fear of debris becoming an issue.
The ergonomically-designed handles are made from solid anodized 0.16" thick titanium slabs with milled jimping on the thumb ramp for added control. Handmade by David himself – from grinding to heat-treating and polishing – every blade comes with an unconditional lifetime warranty – so you know you’re always in good hands.
- CTS-XHP stainless steel blade
- Full titanium frame lock
- Each titanium slab is 0.16" thick.
- Patented S.P.O.T. pivot system (Stop pin over travel)
- Blade finish is blasted then stonewashed
- Hidden 1/8" high strength hardened stop pin
- Shouldered stainless steel standoffs
- Caged bearing system for smooth operation
- Replaceable D2 lock insert for longevity
- Recessed titanium pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.50"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 6.14 oz (174 g)
- Handmade in the USA by David Curtiss
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.