Less is always more, especially when it's made by the talented Daily Customs team over in Hamburg. Designed by Alex Kremer, Daily Customs AK1 fixed knife is an extension of Alex's highly utilitarian vision and relentless pursuit of perfection.
Lightweight and compact, the Daily Customs AK1 weighs in at only 39.4 grams despite being a full-fledged fixed blade. Custom made from RWL-34 steel, it boasts a wickedly sharp 3” blade with a skeletonized handle. Choose from the classic drop point or distinctive American tanto, with a blade reground manually done by Alex Kremer himself. The regrinds include a finer bevel and a swedge for the knife fanatic.
Expertly designed and carefully considered, the Daily Customs AK1 fills the hand comfortably and has a confident grip despite its slim and svelte stature. Going all out, the lightweight Micarta scales complement the full-tang construction. Whether you're spending the day in the woods or preparing food in the kitchen, one thing's for certain – you can always count on the Daily Customs AK1.
- Custom machined from RWL-34 steel
- American tanto or drop point blade by Alex Kremer
- Lightweight Micarta scales
- Compact, lightweight, and lean
- Superbly tough and durable
- Can be carried as a neck knife
- Blade length: 7.60 cm (2.992")
- Blade thickness: 2.4 mm (0.094")
- Total length: 17.20 cm (6.772")
- Weight: 39.4 grams
- Made in Germany
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.