Keeping it sharp
Your knife is only as good as it is sharp. A dull knife is not only useless but also potentially dangerous because it forces you to use an unnatural amount of force to cut through things – and that's how accidents happen.
And that's where the Dawson Machine Craft Field Sharpener has an edge. Renowned for their high-end custom flashlights, Joshua and the team have channeled the same meticulous craftsmanship into the creation of the Field Sharpener.
The finely-tuned handles are made from Hyperglow (so you'll never lose sight of your Field Sharpener in the dark) and available in a range of colors to suit every style.
The USA-made ceramic sharpening rod is approximately 1000 grit and is perfect for touch-ups and maintaining a sharp edge on your knives and other edged tools. The rod is held in place using a 4-40 cup point set screw with a nylon locking patch on the metal handles, allowing for replacement should the need ever arise.
Exquisitely functional and small enough to throw into your bag unnoticed, the Dawson Machine Craft Field Sharpener is the easiest and most stylish way to keep your blades keen and sharp, anywhere and everywhere.
- Everyday field sharpener
- Compact, lightweight and pocketable
- Precision-machined handles
- Handles made from Hyperglow (GITD)
- USA-made ceramic sharpening rod (1000 grit)
- Perfect for on-the-go edge maintenance
- Rods are replaceable
- Handle Diameter: .63" (1.6002 cm)
- Handle Length: 1.45" (3.683 cm)
- Ceramic Rod Diameter: .375" (0.9525 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.25" (13.335 cm)
- Set Screw Drive Size: .050" (0.127 cm)
- Includes sticker and maker card
- Paracord colors are random
- Designed and made in the USA