Everyday spinning axle
Best known for his illuminating collaborations with Laulima Metal Craft, Joshua from Dawson Machine Craft brings his unique design language and pursuit of perfection to his newest creation – the Dawson Machine Craft Spaxle.
Designed as a spinning axle (hence the name), the Spaxle is a fidget spinner consisting of a center axle and two top caps connected with FZ Essentials Hybrid Ceramic Bearings that allow all three main components to rotate independently.
Taking fidgeting to new heights, the Spaxle can be spun in a variety of ways, such as gripping and ripping the stem like a traditional top, using your thumb or fingers to flick the bodies while in hand, or spinning horizontally on any reasonably flat surface. The possibilities are endless and only limited by your creativity and imagination.
Meticulously machined in the USA, the Spaxle is available in solid brass or copper, with your choice of a grooved or UFO end cap based on Cody Mayfield’s iconic UFO Spinning Top design. If you're looking for the perfect, pocketable finger gym that combines art and artistry – look no further than the one-of-a-kind Dawson Machine Craft Spaxle.
- Fidget spinning masterpiece
- Stainless steel axle for highest performance
- Machined from solid brass or copper
- Grooved or UFO end cap
- 3 main components spin individually
- FZ Essentials Hybrid Ceramic Bearings
- Axle Diameter: 0.30" (0.762 cm) at center
- Top Cap Diameter: 0.73" (1.8542 cm)
- Overall length: 4.75" (12.065 cm)
- Designed and made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.