A perennial favorite (and for good reason), the Victorinox SAK just got a massive upgrade in the form of the highly distinctive, solid bronze DE Custom Forge Spartan SAK. While everyone might have a SAK or some sort, you’ll be definitely in a rarified company with one of these.
Building upon highly-utilitarian Spartan platform, which is an evolution of the original Officer's knife, the DE Custom Forge Spartan SAK is a powerhouse of a multi-tool with 12 different features and functions.
At the cutting edge is a large blade for all your everyday tasks and a smaller precision blade for fine cutting purposes. There’s also a bottle and can opener, screwdrivers, wire stripper, corkscrew, tweezers, and a sharpened awl.
Taking things to a whole new level is the custom solid copper or bronze scales that add both style and durability. While it's true that the Swiss Army Knife is as ubiquitous as it gets, you can rest easy in the fact that only a scarce few will have a custom knife of this caliber in their pockets.
- Hand-finished customized scales
- Solid bronze or copper scale construction
- Natural patina finish
- Built upon Spartan platform
- 12 different functions
- Large blade, small blade, can opener, screwdrivers, bottle opener, wire stripper, reamer, punch, sewing awl, corkscrew, toothpick, tweezers, and key ring
- Length: 6.5" (16.51 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Thickness: 1" (2.54 cm)
- Height: 0.6" (1.524 cm)
- Weight: 4.4oz
- Customized in Eastern Europe
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.