Skull and Bones
Note: Photos are for reference only. Each item is handmade and unique, so appearance will vary slightly from item to item. Thanks!
Michael Dillon shapes metal. A graduate of Kansas City Art Institute, Michael combines his background in fine art sculpture with an emphasis on design and functionality. The result is the glorious creation of the Dillon Forge Mini Skull sculptures.
Forged and sculpted from your choice of solid bronze or iron – the works of Michael Dillon show his pedigree as both an artist and a blacksmith.
Individually finished, each sculpture is different and signed. If you're looking for something highly functional, poignant, and unique – the Dillon Forge Mini Skull sculpture is the perfect memento to remind you that life is worth living.
- Custom designed and sculpted
- Individually finished and unique
- Available in solid bronze or iron
- Dimensions: Approximately 1.25" (3.17 cm) x 0.875" (2.22 cm) x 0.5" (1. 27 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 2.6oz (exact size and weight will vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this item)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.