Old World Excellence
Rightly recognized as one of the finest modern masters when it comes to traditional knives, Enrique Peña hits it out of the park with his take on the classic Clip Point Trapper pattern. If you're a fan of slip joints, it really doesn't get much better than this.
Enrique honed his impeccable skills under the legendary Bill Ruple and Rusty Preston – and it shows. The Clip Point Trapper features a perfectly hand-ground CPM154 blade that's primed to handle all EDC tasks with ease. The gently contoured handles are made from Natural Canvas Micarta that's lightweight, incredibly durable, and a sight to behold with its rugged good looks and texture.
Handmade individually in Enrique's shop in Laredo, Texas, the Clip Point Trapper combines the time-tested functionality of a traditional knife put together by a master's eye and hand. Small, sharp, and sublime, this once-in-a-lifetime custom Trapper is the stuff dreams are made of.
- Non-locking slip joint knife
- Hand-ground CPM154 Clip Point blade
- Gorgeous Natural Canvas Micarta handles
- Half-stop function
- 416 stainless steel shield
- Overall Length: 6.25" (15.87 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz
- Comes with a padded zippered case
- Handmade in Laredo, Texas