Old World Excellence
Known as one of the finest modern masters when it comes to traditional knives, Enrique Peña hits it out of the park with his take on the classic Wharncliffe Trapper pattern. If you're a fan of slip joints, it really doesn't get much better than this.
Enrique honed his impeccable skills under the legendary Bill Ruple and Rusty Preston – and it shows. The Wharncliffe Trapper features a perfectly hand-ground Wharncliffe CPM154 blade that's primed to handle all EDC tasks with ease. The gently contoured handles are made from Vintage Rag Micarta that's lightweight, incredibly durable, and a sight to behold with its unique pattern and sheer depth of color.
Handmade individually in Enrique's shop in Laredo, Texas, the Wharncliffe Trapper combines the time-tested functionality of a traditional knife put together by a master's eye and hand. Small, sharp, and sublime, this once-in-a-lifetime custom Trapper is the stuff dreams are made of.
- Non-locking slip joint knife
- Hand-ground CPM154 Wharncliffe blade
- Gorgeous Vintage Rag Micarta handles
- Half-stop function
- 416 stainless steel bolsters and shield
- Overall Length: 6.25" (15.87 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz
- Comes with padded zippered case
- Handmade in Laredo, Texas