Sail the seven seas
Across the world and the seven seas. Designed and created by Ricky Erling out of Frisco, Texas, the Erling EDC Seven Seas Coin is a call to action to throw caution to the wind, and go out there to experience the world.
Designed as an everyday memento to carry in your pocket, the Erling EDC Seven Seas Coin features custom artwork and engraving of a fearsome dreadboat captain and a stylish anchor on the flip side – enveloped by a north-star compass to point you in the right direction.
Minted from steel and coated with an antiqued brass finish, that is both substantial and comforting in hand, the exclusive Erling EDC Stay the Course Coin serves as a rallying cry to make the most of your finite days, and experience what the world has the offer. Go forth and set sail!
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- A rallying call to set sail
- Antiqued brass finish over steel
- Custom artwork and engraving
- Will develop a patina with time
- Fits discreetly in your coin pocket
- Perfect for anxiety-relief
- Diameter: 1.75” (4.445 cm)
- Thickness: 4mm
- Designed and made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.