Elevated Everyday Prybars
Giving new meaning to the term “heavy metal,” the Fairly Knives Carved S7 Heavy Metal Prybar are some of the most burly and robust prybars we’ve handled. These bad boys mean business and are here to get the job done - any time, every time.
100% handmade from scratch by Daniel Fairly, the Carved S7 Heavy Metal Prybar start off as a .25" thick S7 Steel before going through a labor-intensive process of hand grinding, milling, heat treating, and finishing before reaching its accomplished final form.
S7 Steel is as tough as it gets. This is the same steel used for the best jackhammer blades. They are heat-treated to 58 RC, which is the peak of toughness and hardness for S7, allowing for amazing toughness, strength, and wear resistance.
The result is a prybar unlike any other. Full of amazing details from the acid wash to the exquisite carvings and accent grinds, the Carved S7 Heavy Metal Prybar has truly elevated the ubiquitous prybar into an art form of everyday function.
- 100% handmade from scratch
- Ultra-tough S7 Steel (heat-treated to 58 RC)
- Highly versatile everyday tool
- Comes in 4 models of varying sizes and carvings
- Dimensions: Length - 4.41" (11.2 cm) x Width - 0.51" (1.3 cm) x Height - 0.24" (0.6 cm)
- Weight: Model 1 - 60 grams, Model 2 - 58 grams
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.