Multi-functional Carbon Fiber Wrench
If Brian Fellhoelter is going to make a wrench, you know it's going to something special. Outdoing himself once again, the Fellhoelter Carbon Fiber Wrench is a multi-functional tool that weighs nothing while accomplishing everything.
Designed to install and remove the bolts and tips of the Fellhoelter TiBolt pen – the Carbon Fiber Wrench was created out of necessity because Brian himself needed a wrench for his own workshop.
Made from lightweight yet incredibly tough 3/16” thick carbon fiber, the Carbon Fiber Wrench is not only perfect for tinkering with your TiBolt, but also equally adept with anything round from 0.140” (3.5mm) to ½” (13mm).
In addition, there are specific spots for the body of the pen, the ball, 3 more cutouts for a multitude of sizes, a diamond-shaped cutout to grab parts up to 5/16” (8mm) at 4 points and finally, 375” and .500” cutouts for the sizes in between.
This means that if you're using aftermarket refills for your TiBolt or other EDC pens – the Carbon Fiber Wrench will work for anything and everything imaginable. So if you're looking for the one wrench to do it all, look no further than the amazingly versatile (and undeniably sleek) Fellhoelter Carbon Fiber Wrench.
- Made from 3/16” thick carbon fiber
- Perfect for use with a Fellhoelter Pen
- Equally good for all aftermarket refills
- Grips anything from 0.140” (3.5mm) to ½” (13mm)
- Multiple cutouts in various sizes
- Multi-functional and highly versatile
- Dimensions: Length - 5.7" (14.48 cm), Width - 1.74" (4.42 cm), Height - 0.17" (0.43 cm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz
- Designed and made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.